~Once upon a time~

Monday, November 20, 2006

Something like tat lar~@@

Aiyo~Y my holiday so boring de huh???
Oh shit man!!!I wana go 2johor bahru as soon as possible lar!!!
This saturday i will go 2my tuition teacher's wedding dinner lar!Hahaha!!
Its the 1st time i go 2wedding dinner by myself leh!!^^So excited oo!!
2day chi han sms me n tell me tat she saw the stupid king kong lim teh wit his new gf in KSM oo...
She said tat gul is fat n not beautiful de oo...
The stupid king kong scolded chi han "pengkhianat" oo!!He wana tampar him somemore oo!!
If im beside chi han,i'll turn him from a king kong into a baby monkey liao lar!!@@
But chi han phone me juz now n ask me whether k.k got call me or not 2day oo...
I duno wat happen lar but she said she'll tell me everything this saturday oo...

Duno y when i hear wat chi han said,i suddenly felt hurt oo...@@

No comments: