~Once upon a time~

Friday, November 17, 2006

Holiday is good or bad???

Wakakakaka!!Finally finish exam dy lar!!^^
But my holiday start dy oo...Haiz...
Some of my frens can only meet 2gether again when skul reopen oo..Miss them~@@
I feel vr free now lor!!Hehezzzz...
Yesterday Miss.Yap vr angry wit our class cuz tat suckss guy don wana take his english paper oo!!
Then she juz koyak it n throw it away!!Im sit near her de leh,so scary!!@@
But i didn saw her angry like this b4 de,she said she don wana teach us next year dy n she will write a report oo!!
She is a vr good teacher,although everytime we make her vr angry but we didn mean 2do tat de,our atittude is like this mar,cant change dy de...Haiz...Hope everything will be fine next year lor...
2day only i noe tat LMC had think 2pikat me de oo,after the fatty told me only i noe it oo!!
But i think its better 2be fren lar!!
At last,Happy holiday 2all my frens n strangers!!^^

No comments: