~Once upon a time~

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Hate it!!

Oh no~The stupid king kong sms me 2day again lar!!He always send a song's lyrics 2me de!!So wu liao!!
Then i juz reply him n said "my hp no money dy,bb",cuz i don wan him 2disturb me again!!
But he said he will top up 4me n he'll do it everyday oo!!
Then he rely top up 4me oo...Haha!!Got untung somemore leh!!^^
But y his face so thick de huh??
He rayu chi han 2help him oo!!Always disturbing her now!!Suckssss man!!
Last time ee sheng n shi wei,now chi han!~@@
Too much lar him!!I hate him vr much lar!!
Got gf still like tat de!!When i said tat "u got gf liao,don be a playboy again",he reply me n said "i don hav gf,my heart hav u only"...
Rasa nak muntah lar!!I hate him vr vr much lar!!A big big lyer!!
I wont be so stupid liao de!!
But i felt vr sry wit a gal...I noe she must be vr vr hurt last time de...
How could i done this 2her??I should leave the boy de...
Y i became so "jin" de?!!

No comments: