~Once upon a time~

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Whr is the god...?

Haizz...a tough week...sick dy ytday...fever...@@~
Sumtimes cold n sumtimes hot de oo...make me suffer...T.T~
Bt im stil the lucky one cz seck ming stil layin in hosp nw...
I rely cnt believe tat tis kind of case wil happen 2my fren...
I tot he'll wake up vr soon de cz sum of my frens said he is gettin ok dy...Bt its nt true...
2day they went 2visit him...lp told me tat he mayb wil hard abit 2wake up dy cz slp 2long dy... Then our acc teacher suggest them n giv the tt key 2them...n ask them 2cal his spirit bac...cz he is goin 2tt tat time...
Haiz...its make me so sad...they keep sayin "seck ming,tt is finish dy lor,its time 2bac 2hosp..."
I curi curi wipe my tears when they din notice abt me...haiz...its rely nt fair...
The god is nt fair...Y all tis wil happen 2seck ming...he din done anythin wrong...its so unfair!!
Is the god jealous the talent he hav??No way!!
Hope the god wil bless seck ming owiz...dn make him suffer anymore...
Dn treat him like tat dy......

1 comment:

[JyE] said...

Life is unfair... Jesus also never do anything wrong but He die for us~ But no worry max.. Coz God will surely bless him~ Hehe..