~Once upon a time~

Monday, April 27, 2009

Speechless...T.T~

Wow...Finaly MUET exam is over dy lar...rely make me sick last weekk...@@~
Its tired+slpy when havin the test lar...Bt u c,keong stil hav mood 2capture tis n u c the reaction of guang yao who is standin behind me...haha!!

Btw,if i hav 2repeat the exam again,i think its balasan cz i nvr pay atettion on study..
Everyday jz maple maple til i crazy...keng gai oso maple,slp oso miss maple n even eatin oso thinkin abt maple...wat happen 2me...oh god!Guitly max......
Bt...the MUET exam is over..hehezzz...btw,the speakin test n mid year exam is comin!!wan me die meh...haizzz....
Luckily,my bday din crush wit the exam day...bt jye n gege does...hehezzz...poor INTERACT PRESIDENT n gegemax...wakakakaka!!
Anyway,v stil hav 2plan well cz hav 2k our studies n their bday wor..."i luv u,u luv me,v r hapy family..."...so,our planner nw is SENG!!Huhu!!Giv him a big chance 2show his talent...^^{i jz talkin nonsense lar...sumbody heal me...@@~}
Bt...When talkin abt bday hor...my frens rely suprising me...hehezzz...
The story begins...Its fri...i late 2tt dy cz hav 2take k my bro 1st,my mom went KL dy...
Then i rush 2tt...when i enter the tt room,kp's bag ady put on my chair...biasa lar...
Bt tis time his bag hav a mystery box...i tot its his rubbish or secret things from "chuk chuk chuk" lor...
Then i straight away open the box,saw sum boxes n i tot its rubbish...
Bt sudenly i saw my name wrttin on small little card...
Of cos i'll read it after saw my name rite...hehezzzzz...
Deng deng deng deng...Climax is comin...^^
Its a box wit a mickey mouse mp3...wow!!hw they noe i luv tis mp3 huh!!
Noway!!Its unbelievable...Bt then,keong said i told him b4 n he anounced 2everybody in class tat time oo...o.O...i almost 4gt dy...
They rely sweeeett!!hehezzz....I wont 4gt tis n the day i gt the present altot its 1weeks ltr ady...
Thx 2all my bestie...^^~{kerli,seow,irene,jason,ham,jye,seng,kp,hwa n of cos keong...}
U guys wil owiz in my mind n i rely apreciate it...T.T~

Doens't it looks awesome??hehezzz....
P/s : After u read tis,pls go 2my fren's blog --> Jye...Thr is sumthin abt
me wit max family...hehezzz...

8 comments:

[JyE] said...

Appreciate? Gam dong? Cheng sek lar...

JiaShin said...

Ohno...u r sick or me?owiz eat eat eat..haiz...nt gud,nt gud...@@~
Btw,tis photo nt nice leh...

eidur said...

Yala... belanja max~

Reeve said...

keong said:" I didn't tell to everyone la!I just told loud infront u onli!haha..so they heard dao "

Oh yeah!JS wan belanja d!Ah ha!
Wat u wan belanja?? XD

eidur said...

Got jye, got JS still got what place?

(◕‿◕。 ) said...

JYE+JS--->SR
J YE+J S---->YES
SR,YES...so...v waiting for ur treat there...dun lie us aaa...^^

JiaShin said...

u all xing liao mar...stil dream in ar...Gt jye,no sr...gt js,no sr..kekezzz...thx 4everyone...

[JyE] said...

Speechless...~~~