~Once upon a time~

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Phew...Pass a week dy..So fast lar...
Ytday jz went 2KL wit my mom n mc...Vr nice n hpay bt vr tired oso...@@
9am woke up dy cz my mom hav a insurance course,muz reach the office ab4 9am...
Make me so slpy + tired bt luckily gt mc accompany me...Hehezzz...
I ponteng 2classses of tt dy bcoz of tis...@@
Tis week jz went 2skul 2ply n talk oni...
Mayb bcoz celebrated irene bday n owiz hav speech bt i ponteng gua...hehezzz...
Bt almost whole day no teacher enter our class de...
Haizz...Make me vr lazy 2study dy lar yorrr...
The conclusion is...I ponteng on fri 2go jogging in tasik chatin lor...
Bt wit my classsssmatessss...@@~
My mom scolded me,dn wan study bt go jogging...so silly..~.~
I tot it'll vr boring bt actly its rely fun cz our point is take photos!!Haha!!
V spent a lot of time by takin photo thr n i keep bitten by those stupid mosquite!Duno gt denggi ont de err...@@
Bt keong rely dunny de lar...He pointing Shhh n say she is UB oo...Oh god...
N finally,Shhh noe tat she is UB dy lor...Wat a nice name lar,bt v hav 2change nw dy lor...
Then gt acc tt at noon n the KP show us a super funny + silly pic!!Haha!!Its seng!!Wakakakaka!!

p/s : UB = Ugly Betty = Utg bsh = Shhh = Seng's gal = Jye's enermy...its confusing...@@

2 comments:

Duck said...

thought you so go,pei mama go KL..
got undermeaning 1~~~Stupid jia shin,if got denggi i visit in hospital la,still can play in KM hall mie??

Reeve said...

yaloyalo....if got denggi..i will visit hospital with send u many food de...u sure hapi.