~Once upon a time~

Thursday, March 05, 2009

My memory...

Many ppl nvr appreciate wat they havin..Once it fly away,they oni realised...
Its sad n regretful har...same as me...I nvr appreciate wat i hav...
Being a teens feel rely great...No nid 2worry 2much n no nid 2think 2much...jz do it,thr is ntg 2worry abt...!!
Bt nw,i jz cn remind my past...
I rmb abt 3years ago...Im 16...I stil vr stupid,nt rely understand wat is gud n bad...
I rmb tat year the most bcoz its 2many things hapen...
1st time dating wit a samseng...altot jz 3weeks over oni...@@~
1st time i bluff my parents 2go out wit him...
I stil rmb...its mac...I 4gt whr he gt my num dy...I dn rmb hw he court me dy...
When others heard his name,they sure said he is nt a gud guy,vr like 2quarrel wit ppl n more n more n more...
Bt i duno y...I vr curious abt his life...I wana find out everythin abt him...
I owiz asked him 2bring me go when he went 2quarrel...cz i wana noe...
Bt i stil haven seen it til nw...
I dn believe wat others said cz he treated me rely well...I cn feel it...
He nvr do sumthing 2hurt me or make me sad...
Bt i rely duno...cz mayb i jz b wit him 3weeks over oni gua...
Bt i feel sry 2him..cz i rmb gt 1time,i bluff him tat im bz 4doin other stuff...
Actly i went out wit my dad's worker n goin ply dy...by riding his motorbike...
I think he stil duno the truth til nw...Im a bad bad gal...
Bt i think im nt rely luv him...i jz curious...its rely funy...
Mayb the others wil think im a stupid gal or i change dy...Bt im rely nt...Im stil me...
Bt my parents noe abt us at last...Then after abt a weeks,v break up in the end...by phone...
I wont 4gt tat9...he called 2my hm n asked whether i rely hate him ont...I ans "yes"...
I cn feel his disappointed altot he is nt in front of me...
I nvr saw him dy after tat..until tat day...haizz...
Anyway,i stil believe wat i think abt him nw..i believe he hav a kind heart d...
He jz like 2fight n quarrel wit other ppl cz he like 2win...he is kind of...hate 2lose...
Its jz cn b a part of my memory nw...altot im nt rely like tis relationship...Bt i wil choose 2keep it in my memories...it stil beautiful...
Bt the most important is...i wana thx 2my parents...
Cz if without them tryin 2break me up wit the guy,i think i oso bcm the same like him dy...@@~

1 comment:

小小世界 said...

u nw gt a good bf oledy...
so u dun think about tat anymore oledy....
pls专心treat ur bf nw...
i knw it was a great memory...
bt nw u onli cn祝福him onli...