~Once upon a time~

Sunday, April 15, 2012

15th Apr 2012

After so long....finally got the mood to update my frozen blog...
Thx to u Dora Tiong...hahaha!
U r the earliest people who gave me the present!
Love u so much!!!<3

Thx for wake up so early to make the kewt birthday card...
Thx for ger pek cek cz i kacau u when u writing the card...
Thx for hand making the voucher specially for me...
Thx for purposely went to 1U to buy sushi for me altot zanmai dont have platter...
Thx for purposely came from Klang to give me the present...
Altot after that u keep scold me and complain so much and even scold me SH!
Walao eh!!!!!! ger tak boleh tahan ur rw!!!
Last, thx for making me so shy when taking the present for u! Pika!
Thx for everything lar...hehe...

Dont forget to bring me a cake if u haven gg in Bali...B)
It has bcm my sweet dinner tonite...altot i dn eat sashimi...
I got share share with ac de...i kind+pro+gud+nice...woohoo!!

Nothing left liao...all gg...except the card...luckily got the birthday card...hehehe...
Rely gamdong max altot it jz a simple thing cuz i din expect too much...blek
Loi...great big net hug!!!<3

No comments: