~Once upon a time~

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My kindergarten's life...

Aiyo...hav 2make my lesson plan...blur..><
Im takin over the 4years old class which named mickey class as a form teacher..
Phew...hw im gonna tech them...a new challenge 4me...
Sum of them cnt even concentrate on wat i tech cz they r new comers...grrr...
Rely duno wat 2tech them lar...gg...@@
Bt its better when cm 2daycare cz all of them r 5 n 6years old n the primary sch's student...
Unless 1gal call Ashley..she jz 4years old tis year bt her mom sent her 2daycare...
Owiz cry everyday..pity her...
Altot sumtimes they make me sick n my throat suffer alot bt they r cute...kekezz...
All my stress n unhapy is gone when saw them do or talk sumthin which i cnt find in adult's world..
Tis job quite nice...i think i'll enjoy it...^^

No comments: