~Once upon a time~

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Hermmmm....

Stpm finish almost 1month dy lor...miss the moment in form6..
I'll owiz rmb all the memories v having 2gether...
Sumtimes when ntg 2do,i'll sudenly feel wana stdy bt meaningless 4me 2stdy nw dy cz stpm over dy..@@
N im getting older n older year by year..TT
I choose 2be a kindergarden teacher 2spend my half year holiday...
Its better then workin in KL or sum way else..at least i cn stay in mtb...keke...
Its fun when teachin the children bt sumtimes hav 2shout on them cz they'll buly u if u din do tat..keke...
My throat oso cnt tahan sumtimes...><
Ntg special in my life...jz hope cn hav a big changes which cn make me feel exciting n interesting..keke...
Im waiting 4it owiz...

1 comment:

minCuN said...

dun worry..im owiz bside u..
wei..u not older lar..u still sok sok d leh..keke
u r vr vr vr vr vr pretty lar..
i love u..muaacckkkzzzzzzzZZZ..