~Once upon a time~

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Exam!!

Phew...Finaly finish 1week dy...rely make me sick cz EXAM!!
Actly exam rely confusing me...B4 the exam is comin,i rely feel hate n stress...!Super anti-exam...Bt,when the exam is comin...i feel like the time past faster in skul cz each paper ady takes 3hours lar...when v look up 2the clock,its ady almost 11am!!Huhu!!
Sumtimes the time is nt even enuf...syok...^^
N then after tat,v cn go bac or go out 2havin breakfast dy n no nid 2stay in our skul canteen!!Yacccckkkkzzzz!!=.=
The most excited is after the mid year exam,v wil havin the skul holiday 4 2weeks err!!hehezzz...
Erm...Actly everytime i stdyin,i wil think how 2spend my holiday...goin sunway 4ice-skatin??or go kl 2shoppin?or jz slp n on9 at hm?
Haha!!damn hapy when think abt tat...Bt after tat,i wil hav no mood 2stdy dy...cnt concentrate max...T.T
Nx week wil hav the pp2 n makroekonomi dy...stress+nervous...@@~
Wish me gud luckk...god bless me...

No comments: